If you read our "Working at Dendreon" page you've learned how your career here can positively impact the lives of others. Learn how we intend to support you.
Below is a list of our comprehensive benefits. While some of our benefits are common to other companies you may have worked for, others are "uniquely" Dendreon.
- Work hard. Take a break. In the spirit of a balanced work-life, we offer three weeks vacation to all employees. And if that's not enough, we also have a Holiday Shut Down between December 25 and January 1, as business permits of course.
- We're all in this together. Family matters. A new addition to the family can be stressful and wonderful at the same time. To employees who are going on maternity/paternity leave or adopting a child, we offer two weeks salary on top of FMLA benefits and any accrued vacation and sick time.
- Living fully. Staying healthy. We have a comprehensive benefits program. And if that's not enough, we also offer ongoing benefit seminars that reach beyond work, featuring financial advice, counseling services and health & wellness fairs.
- Small changes. Big impact. In support of our employee-sponsored Green Team initiatives, we encourage environmentally conscious methods of getting to and doing work by offering public transportation subsidies (such as free ferry and bus passes) and encouraging alternative commuting with employee incentives and rewards.
- Our employees are a benefit too! We work with incredible people; people who can't help but have fun.
Whether it's celebrating a special holiday,
Participating in team sports,
Or just plain old hanging out,
we never turn down an opportunity to get together.
Ready to sign up? Submit your resume today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time & part time employees (working at least 24 hours per week or more) that reflects our commitment to the health and well-being of our employees and their families. For eligible employees and their dependents, Dendreon will pay 100% for employee and 75% for dependent premiums for Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
Dendreon will pay the premium for:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
Other benefits include:
- 40 hours of sick leave per year
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Public transportation subsidy
- Tuition subsidy program
- Free fitness center on-site in Seattle
- Discounts to local gyms